M.I.S.R & CO considers it of the utmost importance to provide accessible, equitable service to people with disabilities in a manner that ensures equality and a lack of discrimination, in accordance with the provisions of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 1998, and the regulations enacted pursuant to it.
The offices of M.I.S.R & CO are accessible to visitors who use wheelchairs (including the office entrances, parking lots, waiting areas, restrooms, elevators, etc.). The office’s parking lot includes designated parking spaces for vehicles displaying a disabled parking badge. Accessible restrooms can be found on the first floor. You may enter the firm’s offices with a service animal if needed. In the event that a person with a disability requires an escort, this can be arranged by contacting the accessibility coordinator, whose details appear below. In addition, clients are encouraged to approach the firm’s staff if they require assistance with any matter.
We have invested great effort in order to provide the best website user experience to the general public and to
enable, facilitate and optimize the use of the site with an emphasis on the needs of these people. The accessibility adaptations on our site were made in accordance with Regulation 35 of the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Regulations (Service Accessibility Adaptations), 5773 - 2013, Israeli Standard I.S. 5568 that is based on the WCAG 2.0 guidelines which published by the international organization that deals with online accessibility standards to a AA level and subject to changes and adaptations made in the Israeli Standards document. Accessibility adaptation has been tested in leading browsers such as Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Chrome in their latest versions, up to the use of screen reader type assistive technologies (NVDA and JAWS)
Despite our commitment to accessibility, there may still be certain pages that are not fully accessible. We are constantly working to improve our accessibility options. In the event of an accessibility-related error or if you require any assistance, please consult the accessibility coordinator, whose details are given below, providing full details about the problem / request.
How the website was made accessible
- Links at the beginning of the page allow skipping to the content.
- Textual description of images and icons for assistive technologies.
- Buttons for stopping and activating galleries.
- Implementation of ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) attributes that aid in interpreting the website content more accurately and better.
- Keyboard-Only Navigation Optimization
- Accessibility of menus, forms, header hierarchy, tab components, pop-ups, and more.
- To navigate the site using the keyboard, use the tab key. Each press will take you to the next link. Pressing shift + tab will return you to the previous link. The font size can be changed using the keyboard: press the ctrl + keys to increase font size, press the keys ctrl - keys to reduce font size.
Leead Martziparo, Adv.
email: email@example.com, phone: 03-9462277.
Have you encountered a problem? Tell us!
We try to keep and maintain the site at the best level. If you have found and/or encountered difficulties browsing the site, feel free to report this to me at the e-mail address Or telephone number 03-946-2277.
We'll take care of the problem and get back to promptly with the details.
Statement revision date
The Accessibility Statement was last updated on27/6/2023